Thursday, 16 September 2010

New Bento box

I have ordered a new Bento box, it is from Lock & Lock, it has 4 removable sections. Ok, it is not the prettiest Bento box I have ever seen, I am quite in love with all the pretty, coloured ones that are available but since I am just starting out and don't want to spend a fortune yet, I thought the Lock & Lock would be a great purchase.

Here is my daughter's bento lunch for today:

It contains: a homemade pizza pocket ( more about that in a separate post), a fruit salad, some crisps, a breakfast bar and some chicken rolled up.

Do you like my cute, little picks? They are so adorable. My poor teenage daughter is not so gushy over them as I am but she tolerates her mums enthusiasm and cries of: "Oh look how cute that is and how colourful it makes your bento look" It just makes me happy and content that I can make something with love for my daughter.

I feel it is missing something, maybe I should have put some green leaves under the pizza pocket and around the chicken, but I don't have any lettuce in the fridge, I just have to practise lots more.

1 comment: