I made some pastry (2 parts flour, 1 part butter and 1 egg), fried the leek and pepper and chopped up the cooked sausages. Whisked the egg and cheese together, added some herbs and a splash of milk. I used 2 yorkshire pudding trays, they are just the right depth. And here is the result. All together I made 8. So that is the evening meal sorted as well. I will be making a big salad to go with it and I am sure E won't mind eating quiche again tonight. Here is her Bento lunch for today: homemade quiche, corn on the cob,mango and grapes, homemade salsa and Doritos, rich tea biscuits and a fudge. She will be over the moon and of course her BMAs are included.
"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
Monday, 27 September 2010
bento by request
I made some pastry (2 parts flour, 1 part butter and 1 egg), fried the leek and pepper and chopped up the cooked sausages. Whisked the egg and cheese together, added some herbs and a splash of milk. I used 2 yorkshire pudding trays, they are just the right depth. And here is the result. All together I made 8. So that is the evening meal sorted as well. I will be making a big salad to go with it and I am sure E won't mind eating quiche again tonight. Here is her Bento lunch for today: homemade quiche, corn on the cob,mango and grapes, homemade salsa and Doritos, rich tea biscuits and a fudge. She will be over the moon and of course her BMAs are included.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh wow! You went all out there! .. yumm
ReplyDeleteMmmmm quiche sounds fantastic :) Love the bento!
ReplyDelete