Friday, 10 September 2010

My first blog card.

Since it is my youngest daughter's birthday, I made her a card as well as a cake.  I love card making and have been doing so for quite a few years, it has taken over our bedroom, but I finally have found a good storage solution for all my bits and bobs, which I will show you some time..
I get so much happiness from making a card, just a little note to cheer someone up, to congratulate, to let them know you are thinking of them. I just love putting a card together, thinking about the recipient, what they like, and personalising the card, sending it, it all fills me with so much happiness and to know that someone will open it and smile is just pure pleasure for me.
Here is the card for S. (If you count the hearts, there will be 15 of them, one for every year of her life, I am sentimental like that)

1 comment: