Lovely daughter has missed my Bento during the holiday but they are back at school again and the first thing she said:" Yaahh, I am getting a bento box today and she really enjoyed eating it. I didn't take a picture yesterday.
In the Bento today: 2 petit pain with turkey, little cucumber/cheese flowers on top, slices of apple and orange, corn on the cob, fizzy sugar free jelly made with fizzy water, some pistachio nuts, cashew nuts, and a chocolate frog, carrot and cucumber sticks.The little red things are radishes, I will have to eat them because E hates them but I thought they gave a bit of colour to the box. And of course her BMA's are included, she missed them as well. Thank you for looking x Making the bento has made me happy today, it all looks so appetising. I am just having a stir fry for my lunch today, packed in the Alladin, nothing fancy for me.
Oh wow! You outdid yourself there sis! Well done! That look amazing!
ReplyDelete