Well, this is it, I have a blog. Not because I think that I can write interesting things that people will want to read but because friends and family have one and because they say it is fun to share your crafts and life with others. So here goes. There are a lots of things in my life that make me happy. My family is one of those things. All my teenage years I dreamt of having a family of my own, a loving husband, children, a nice home. And I have been blessed with those things but I have also learned that life can be hard, sad things happen. I want to concentrate on the things that make me happy though.
Happiness is: Card making. Oh, how I love to create a little card which could bring happiness to someone's life, a smile, knowledge that someone was thinking of them.
Happiness is: Crocheting, especially blankets and I hope to share some pictures with you.
Happiness is: Baking and cooking. Carrot cake, chocolate, lemon cake, cupcakes, crusty homemade bread with butter and jam
Happiness is: Having great friends and family who love and support you in times of fun and in times of sorrow.
I hope I can share some of my happiness with you x
Wlcome to blogland my dear friend cant wait to see all your fabulous cards.
ReplyDeleteHugs Paula xxxx
Welcome to blogland!! :D We can share more recipe's!! yeah!!
ReplyDeleteAw Esther I need you and Greenpixey to really teach me how to crochet. I have all the needles and I can chain. After that it all goes to hell in a handcart!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging and rambling and talking to yourself!!! You'll love it, honest :)